You will notice that a few of these books are Christian books because, at one point, that’s all I used to read until I also went over to romance, female contemporary, and fantasy books. My top 10 all-time favourite books are:
- The Bible (obviously, ha ha) = I love this book because it’s God Word and it comforts and guides me when I need it and also when I don’t. I always feel better after reading it.
- Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray = Now I must tell you, this is a book that all married couples should read, new or old. This book helped me understand my husband so much better. You cannot go wrong in buying this book.
- A Voice in the Wind (Book 1 of the Mark of the Lion series) by Francine Rivers = This was the first Christian fiction that I had read and I was blown away. Francine definitely knows how to write a book that you can’t wait to see what happens next!
- An Echo in the Darkness (Book 2 of the Mark of the Lion series) by Francine Rivers = I couldn’t just read the first one and not see what happens. That would be madness!
- As Sure as the Dawn (Book 3 of the Mark of the Lion series) by Francine Rivers = this was the final book in that series and it was amazing!
- The Last Sin Eater by Francine Rivers = This book completely blew me away. I loved how it was written and the storyline was amazing. I would recommend it to anyone.
- The Shack by William P. Young = This book amazed me. It was such a beautiful story of God’s love for us and it made me wish I could meet with God like that. It also made me cry like you won’t believe.
- The Crystal Frost series by Alicia Rades = These came as a pack on my Kindle app, so I’m putting it as one here. This was actually for teenagers, but I still enjoyed it thoroughly. It very nice story line.
- Diary of a single wedding planner by Violet Howe = This book was very cute and made me laugh quite a lot. It was well written and I loved the storyline.
- My Favourite Husband by Pam McCutcheon = This book was actually quite funny, but it had beautiful moments and a romantic storyline. A good read for anybody that likes that genre.
So those are my top 10 favourite books. Generally I enjoy most of the books I get, but these are my favourite. What are your favourite?
That’s it from me for now…
Please show me some love and comment below. If you enjoy what you see, please follow me for more features.
Enjoy the moments