We all know that not everyone likes handmade jewellery as it doesn’t suit some people and others think that it’s too cheap for them, however, you can be assured that handmade jewellery is usually made with the utmost care and love and is not mass produced which means that the quality is usually very good.
With this in mind, here is a list of eight different types of people that would appreciate a gift of handmade jewellery:
- Someone that appreciates beauty in handmade items
- A person that is passionate about supporting small businesses
- Someone that is different and likes to have unique items
- A person that loves colour, gem stones and Earths beauty
- Someone that is not really crazy about mass produced items and doesn’t want to have the same jewellery items as hundreds of other people out there
- They appreciate good quality
- They appreciate the creativity of others
- You can also be sure that someone that is a hippie, Bohemian or gypsy at heart, will absolutely enjoy these gifts
- Someone that enjoys less dainty jewellery
You have different options with packaging your beautiful handmade jewellery gift, if you have to do it yourself. Some handmade jewellery shops would supply you with packaging on request. If, however, you have to do it yourself, you can look at the ideas below:
- You can really use any type of packaging that you like, but it would suit it so much better if you used something handmade.
- If you are unable to do handmade packing yourself, you can get some at a Farmers Market or a Vegan Market. There are also some party shops that will sell them.
- If you are able to afford it, another nice way to give your gift is in a jewellery box. This would then serve as two gifts. This one is considered a spoil.
- Another nice idea is the chiffon drawstring bag, or even one made of hessian, depending on the jewellery item you choose to give.
There are so many different options, it is best to keep your mind open when you go looking for something.
Here are some links to websites that give free packaging templates (if you choose to do the packaging yourself):
You can also have a look on Pinterest and you will find many ideas there too.
That is it from me today. If you want to place an order, please complete the form on my ‘Contact me’ page. I would also love to hear from you, so please leave a comment below.
Keep your crystal on and your sparkle strong