If you have been following me a while, then you will know that I am Boho with a bit of a gypsy soul and it’s not only my clothes and jewellery that show this but also the decor in my house. One of the items I like making, especially when I have a nice bottle, is the the decorated glass bottle.
This is what you’ll need to do this:
– a glue gun (if you don’t have one, then click here to buy one that’s cheap and click here for a different one)
– extra glue sticks (click here to buy some)
– glass flat back marbles (three options to buy: colourful, blue tones & purple)
– nice glass bottle (Some options to buy: Black, Colourful vintage bottles)
– a medium glass marble (optional)
The instructions are quite basic. You need to let your glue gun heat up and then you need to start attaching the glass stones in the design that you would like to glue them.
Once you have attached all the stones that you wanted to, your bottle will ready. You might want to remove all the ‘spiderwebs’ that the glue gun makes first.
You can watch the video below for the full tutorial on this. While you there, please subscribe, I would appreciate it greatly!
If you would like to add a few Boho lanterns to your decor as well, then you can click on the photo’s below to buy these stunning ones:
That’s all for today. I hope you enjoyed it. I would also love to hear from you, so please leave a comment below.
Keep your crystal on and your sparkle strong
(This blog contains affiliate links)
Love my content?
You can find more on my YouTube channel.
You can support my blog on Patreon by searching for Patreon/OndeaneLourens.