Don’t get me wrong, I love all my creations, but there are a few that I truly love. I love them mostly because they suit my personality and also because it was something I didn’t think I would get right and yet I did. Or it’s something that I tried and it turned out awesome.
My favourites are as follows:
- My Boho Bags were something new that I tried and succeeded in. They price is R450 each. I am quite proud of them.
2. This Magical Orb necklace was made of glass ‘marbles’ that I had to attach to a pendent. The outcome is quite magical and beautiful and I love it! It price is R150.
3. The Blue Ocean Necklace was another creation that I tried and got right and it’s my favourite colour! The price is R120.
4. The September Sapphire Birthstone necklace is a favourite of mine because it’s blue and has a Boho feel to it. The price is R170.
5. Silver Orb is another one of my faves. Not because of the colour (not mad about red) but because of the style of the necklace. This price is R250.
6. Mermaid Dream is a favourite because of the colours and the style. I love the natural and peaceful effect it has on me. This one’s price is R290.
7. Abalone Moments is one of my favourites because I love the look of abalones. I think that they are an absolutely beautiful creation and their pearls are a lovely array of colours. This price is R190.
8. Tribal Blue necklace is just so me. I love this necklace because of the colour and the Boho vibe that it gives. The price of this design piece is R490.
9. The Snow Winter Necklace makes the list because it reminds me of a snowy landscape and I love snow and winter. The cost is R275.
10. The last one on my list is Turquoise Dream because it is made with my birthstone, which is the Turquoise stone for December. I also love wings and feathers and so on, so it’s right up my alley way. The price of the necklace is R280 and the bracelet is R130.
That’s it from me for today.
To place your order, please complete the form on my ‘Contact me’ page. I would also love to hear from you, so please leave a comment below.
Keep your crystal on and your sparkle strong